Monday, November 2, 2009

Halftrack Part III

So, in my continuing quest to develop Halftrack, I wanted to create a 21st century equivalent costume for him. One both to give a more "modern" feel, but also as a contrast to the 1940's vintage "iron soldier" costume. I also was able to make use of the Cyborg HUD combat display to add some extra depth to the costume. It mirrors closely the color palette that I used for the tech shield, particularly the energy/forcefield section of it. All colors in the costume are on the olive drab/brown theme and blend consistently.

All three costume options have a macro with phrase attached to the costume activation:
Costume one is "Deactivating Hardsuit".
Costume two is "Activating Hardsuit Mk I".
Costume three is "Activating Hardsuit Mk II".

Additionally, I picked up as a merit reward an Unbounded Leap +Stealth recipe. I cashed in my veteran reward for the additional prestige sprints and picked one to slot the IO in. I now have a macro for that sprint as well that says "Engaging Active Camouflage". The stealth aspect is nearly useless for a Tank, particularly with the taunt aura, but I did want it to go with the new tech costume. It just fits for me, and fleshes out the character in more detail.










1 comment:

wolvensense said...

I swear Greg has a time machine.