Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Halftrack Incarnate



Yes, that is a fully functional Uncommon Incarnate Boost slotted in Halftrack's Alpha slot.

Took a bit to get it, as I had to create the Cardiac Common Boost first, and then upgrade it with converted shards and task force awards. The end result though, is gratifying. Halftrack is freaking amazing now. Great damage, great recharge, almost untouchable with a self-heal, and mobile as all get-out now that he has the inherent Swift and Hurdle.

He's crazy fun to play. Hoo-ah.

2 comments:

wolvensense said...

Hoo-ahh, indeed! Grats, buddy! Think I'd like to hook Cadabby up with that same particular boost. Having derived his powers from Grenoble and Nacht of UO fame, I feel once again the stress of loot acquisition and crafting. I'll hook up with one of your 50s somewhere. (Grenoble's house of loot was actually given to him by Nacht). I go forth to sponge!

Garthamatic said...

Do it up. Pull the 50 out of the barn and start playing. I'll give you a hand. :P