Sunday, March 28, 2010

Number 12



Took longer to get Halftrack over the goal line than most, which is a good thing. With his leveling pact acting as a drag on his XP accumulation, I was able to really experience a lot of the higher level content with him without issue. He is perhaps the most dangerous Tank I have ever built, rivaling some of the Scrappers I play with. He is, I kid you not, one of the most proficient AoE machines I have played, even considering Patination and his truly staggering array of ways to burn things. Half can just stand in the center of the crucible and just hammer away over and over and over... Stunning performance that lives up to my high expectations.

1 comment:

wolvensense said...

G-ratz, Halvsey. You've been a wonderful lead on both full gamer teams and groups of ecclectic boobery, never wavering, rarely missing the mark or losing control, and if I do say so myself, highly entertaining to watch. Might just be the oft teamed bird's-eye-view of my squiddy, but Track's tactics have at times been worth the price of admission to a movie, all for free. Nicely done!